Piqosity offers market-leading online prep courses for the ACT and SAT with 10 full-length practice tests, dozens of concept lessons including videos, and a personalized e-learning platform that analyzes a student’s performance and dynamically makes recommendations on next steps.
Beginning September 6, 2021, these courses will no longer be entirely free to all registered users. However, in-line with our promise from when we first launched these courses during the depths of the pandemic, we will continue to make our ACT and SAT courses free to interested public schools (“Piqosity Pilot Schools”).
Note that schools who joined Piqosity before September 1, 2021, will be automatically enrolled in the Piqosity Pilot Program.
Benefits of Joining as a Piqosity Pilot School
- Free ACT or SAT Honors Package
- Access for 365 days
- For all applicable students*
Applicable students qualify as part of the school’s involvement in this program when:
- they self-register via the teacher’s unique URL, or
- their accounts are created by their enrolled teacher or school administrator.
Any US public or charter school qualifies for this offer; however, we do reserve the right to limit participation at any time due to load balancing constraints on our servers.
Responsibilities of Piqosity Pilot Schools
In reality there aren’t really any “gotchas” to this program; however, we hope that you’ll see our offer as a tremendous value and opportunity for you and your students and will:
- Encourage students to regularly practice on Piqosity seriously;
- Provide feedback on how to improve the Piqosity platform and content, and
- Consider customizing Piqosity to better meet your needs by uploading your own instructional lessons and/or practice questions.
Complete This Form to Register
Frequently Anticipated Questions (FAQs)